Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gifts for Your Groom...

My own wedding is over a year away, but I've been brainstorming about one very important aspect--the sweet gift I'm gonna get for my groom!

You see, my beloved fiancé is not easy to buy for. If I don't plan ahead, I'll have no idea what to get him when the wedding rolls around.

So here's what I've been thinking...


Dearest Fiancé, I love you but GO AWAY NOW!!
Or you'll lose all back rub privileges for AT LEAST a year! 



I might get him a cool pair of cufflinks. I know, not the most original idea. But I want to give him something he'll keep for ages, not a new gadget that will be outdated six months later. He'll appreciate something practical, and since he'll be wearing a tux on our wedding day, he'll need a pair of cufflinks. So here are some of my options so far.

For starters, The Fiancé loves all things blue and/or Mac related. I bet he'd love to own his inner nerd with these sweet cufflinks on our wedding day...

Mac Cufflinks in Classic Blue, $25, via ecrater.com

But The Fiancé is also a cellist and all-around music enthusiast, so he would appreciate these musical cufflinks. And as a bonus, they'll never go out of style. 


Symphony Men's Cufflink Set, $30, via kimiko611 on etsy.com

Likewise, this next pair isstylish (but still masculine) and made of sterling silver. I really like the sleek design. Wouldn't they look great with a tux?


Cello Cufflinks, sterling silver, $110, via Cuff Off

The Fiancé is an avowed manual driver for life. And I just think is pair is so cool.


Stick Shift Cufflinks in gunmetal, $29.99, via cuff-daddy.com


And lastly, he loves the Beatles. I think he'd get a kick out of wearing this quirky pair with his fancy-schmancy get-up.


We All Live in a Yellow Submarine cufflinks, $37.00, via The Crossings on etsy.com


Should I re-think my gift idea or do you like one of these pairs? What are you getting your groom? Are you even exchanging wedding gifts with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment