Saturday, February 12, 2011

So Many Fab Shoes! What Pair Will You Wear to Your City Wedding?

Now that my fiance and I have nailed down the date of our wedding (July 2012!!), I'm starting to think about all the details. I bought a gorgeous dress last weekend, so next up is shoes! The only problem? There are so many to choose from! The wedding will be formal, and our colors are black and ivory, so I need evening shoes.

Since I simply adore high heels, I couldn't stand to wear flats. (No offense if you're wearing flats. I love a cute pair of ballet flats, but I'm only 5'3". I'm wearing a floor-length gown, so I definitely want some extra height!) Here are some of my options...

Glitzy and Glam Platforms
Chinese Laundry Hot Hot, via Lori's Shoes, $64

Something about glittery shoes makes me feel like a rockstar. I've seen this pair in person, and they are showstoppers! The color is a very feminine pink champagne, but they're pale enough that they will match with anything.

Black, Jeweled Sandals
Crystal Jeweled Sandal by Martinez Valero, via Amazon, $99.99

I have soft spot for t-straps (so vintage, so sexy!), and the crystal embellishment will coordinate with the my jewelry. And not only will they go with my black/ivory decor, but I can wear them with a lot of other outfits.

Classic, Ladylike Peeptoes
Neva by Nina, via Zappos, $69.97

Now these are shoes for a modern-day Grace Kelly. The white satin is luxurious but the ruffly, floral detail gives them a bit of kick.

Girly, Colorful Heels
Randee by Badgley Mischka, via 6pm, $129.00

This pair are so pretty I can hardly stand it! They look oh-so-romantic in this wine red, which will give your wedding photos a lovely pop of color. (Also available on Amazon.)

I need help! Which pair should I wear?! Which ones are your favorite? Which would you wear with your wedding gown?

1 comment:

  1. All of these wedding shoes are looking outstanding. The first one is my favorite pair and I would love to use this for my big day as it matches my gown’s embellishments. I bought this gown from an expo that was held recently at the local event venue.

    ReplyDelete