Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Need Something Old? What About Something Warm?

It's snowing outside, again. In fact, this month is Chicago's third snowiest February on record. All this snow and chilly weather sends me running to my coziest accessories. Right now, that happens to be the thick scarf wrapped snugly around my neck.

If I had a fall or winter wedding (mine will be in July, 2012), I'd simply have to wear a scarf. In fact, I wear scarves constantly. From October to April, I can't live without 'em.

Vintage Fairy Tale Paisley Folk Scarf, via Omnia Vintage Accessory Shop, $25

How about a vintage scarf for a fall wedding? For sure. This one is such a steal for $25.00. And this gorgeous Art Nouveau paisley with a cream dress? Don't mind if I do! I always love the look of a heavy accessory with a breezy gown.

Foundant Tea Dress, via BHLDN, $600

This beauty is from Anthropologie's new wedding line, BHLDN, just launched on February 14. And in case you're wondering, it's pronounced "beholden."

Are you excited about the BHLDN line? I know I am! Would you wear this chunky scarf or a bold accessory with your wedding ensemble?

No comments:

Post a Comment