Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dress Envy: Over-the-Top Glamor By Zuhair Murad

Ladies, I have some really, really pretty dresses to show you today. Seriously, you're gonna swoon...

Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad had dressed some of the biggest names on the red carpet (Beyonce, J-Lo, Miley Cyrus), so it's no surprise that his 2010 bridal collection is a masterpiece. He isn't a big name in bridal fashion, but he certainly should be!

Go ahead--feast your eyes.

Lilas
Marguerite
Orchidia
Cattleya
Fleur de Lys

Aren't they all gorgeous?! I love the feminine textures and the incredible detailing. The Lilas gown is my favorite, but the Marguerite, which looks oh-so-Grace-Kelly elegant, is a close second. 

Unfortunately, I can't find any information about Zuhair Murad's 2011 bridal line. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed! He simply must keep designing for brides; his dresses are just too gorgeous to stop!

Would you wear any of these dresses? Which one is your favorite? Are they too much or do you love over-the-top glamor as much as I do?

*All photos by Zuhair Murad, via Fashionbride's Weblog

No comments:

Post a Comment