Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whimsical Wedding Hats, Take 2

By Moire's Millinery, $175, via Brides.com

Apparently the editors over at Brides.com are reading my blog. (I mean, doesn't everybody?) As soon as I posted about wedding hats, they decided to get in on the action. They've featured several to-die-for styles, including this vintage topper:

"Givenchy," by Toni Federici, via Brides.com

Reminiscent of Jackie O, yes? And not overpowering for the bride who doesn't sport large accessories. If you want to see more swoon-worthy wedding hats, head over to Brides.com for the slideshow.

And a quick side note: Did you notice my lovely, new header? A big thanks to my fiancĂ© for all his help in creating it! (He said it looks like a giant bridezilla is taking over city. And now I'm wondering what he was trying to insinuate...)

Anyways, what hair accessories or headpieces are you wearing on your wedding day? Would you rock one of these hats, or are they better left for your Halloween costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment